- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a 3course Icelandic dinner at Geysir Bistro, Reykjavik
- Look out for ponysized horses with teal blue eyes in Skaftafell
- Marvel at canyons, volcanoes & glaciers on a drive through Kirkjubaejarklaustur
Starting in the soulful city of Reykjavik, this trip will have you widening your eyes at the best of Iceland's unique natural beauty. Along the way you'll witness erupting geysers & cascading waterfalls, marvel at volcanoes & glaciers and soak in the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal mineral wonder surrounded by steam and stars. By the time it's over, you'll be floating home with a full camera reel and a lovestruck look plastered all over your face.
Day 1: Start Reykjavik
Day 2: Reykjavik to Midgard
Day 3: Midgard to Skaftafell
Day 4: Skaftafell to Vik
Day 5: Vik to Reykjavik
Day 6: End Reykjavik
- For 5-nights you’ll be catching zzzz’s in multi-share rooms in a mixture of toasty Icelandic hotels & hostels. Or, if you are travelling with someone, you can splash some extra cash and upgrade your digs to twin-share room.
- Delight your tastebuds with delicious, Icelandic fare like ‘kakósúpa’ chocolate soup. Or be brave and try their more unusual dishes like ‘hrútspungar’ - ram’s testicles! Beyond the local eats you’ll wake up to a hearty breakfast each day and enjoy three indulgent double dinners on us.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Fire and Ice tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 44+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Fire and Ice tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 17 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Fire and Ice tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fire and Ice tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.