- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Starting in the soulful city of Reykjavik, this trip will have you widening your eyes at the best of Iceland's unique natural beauty. Along the way you'll witness erupting geysers & cascading waterfalls on a guided tour through the Golden Circle, marvel at canyons, volcanoes & glaciers on a drive through Kirkjubaejarklaustur and soak in the Blue Lagoon, a geothermal mineral wonder surrounded by steam and stars. By the time it's over, you'll be floating home with a full camera reel and a lovestruck look plastered all over your face.
Day 1: Start Reykjavik
Day 2: Reykjavik to Vik
Day 3: Vik to Skaftafell
Day 4: Skaftafell to Selfoss
Day 5: Selfoss to Reykjavik
Day 6: End Reykjavik
- For 5-nights you’ll be catching zzzz’s in twin or triple share rooms in toasty Icelandic hotels. If you prefer to sleep alone, you can splash some extra cash and upgrade your digs to single-share.
- Delight your tastebuds with delicious, Icelandic fare like ‘kakósúpa’ chocolate soup. Or be brave and try their more unusual dishes like ‘hrútspungar’ - ram’s testicles! Beyond the local eats you’ll wake up to a hearty breakfast each day and enjoy three indulgent double dinners on us.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Fire and Ice tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 44 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 05 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Fire and Ice tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Fire and Ice tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.