- Search for iconic Arctic wildlife, such as whales, seals and seabirds
- Explore the Ilulissat Icefjord and Kujataa farming communities, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Meet locals and experience traditional Inuit settlements
- Visit Norse historical sites and learn about this fascinating culture
- Cruise in a Zodiac to explore icebergs, glaciers, fjords and more
- Travel in a small expedition vessel
- Accompanied by extremely qualified Expedition Staff
- Show more
Cruise around this enchanting island, sailing from the icy waters of the little-visited east coast, down to the lush southern tip and up to the charming communities and glaciers of the west coast, spectacular, unspoiled wonders await wherever you go. Each visit to the picturesque villages and Norse ruins that dot the shoreline will immerse you in Greenland’s distinct culture and history, while the rugged landscape—dominated by dramatic fjords, imposing glaciers, towering mountains and verdant valleys—will leave you breathless.
Day 1: Arrive in Reykjavik, Iceland
Day 2: Embarkation Day in Reykjavik
Day 3: At Sea
Day 4-5: Exploring East Greenland
Day 6-7: Exploring South Greenland
Day 8-13: Exploring West Greenland
Day 14: Disembark in Kangerlussuaq & fly to Rekyjavik
Day 15: Depart Reykjavik, Iceland
- All accommodation
- Beer and house wine during dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout and qualified Expedition Staff
- All meals while on the ship
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Mandatory transfer package (including charter flights from Kangerlussuaq to Reykjavik) which is from £1000 per person (or equivalent in booking currency) paid on booking
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Greenland: Southern Coasts and Disko Bay tour. You can cancel the tour up to 133 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 132 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 December 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 December 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 132 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Greenland: Southern Coasts and Disko Bay tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Greenland: Southern Coasts and Disko Bay tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.