- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Dettifoss waterfall.
- Look for sunbathing seals at the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon.
- Marvel at The Great Geysir.
- Enjoy free time for many optional activities such as snorkelling between tectonic plates or hiking to hot springs
It’s a pretty big boast to claim a nine-day tour as being “complete,” but just wait until you see what we’ve stuffed into this one. Blending lots of free time to explore the quirky Icelandic capital of Reykjavík — at your own pace, with the very best of the country’s fascinating natural sights — the lava formations of Dimmuborgir, the stunning fjords and glaciers near Höfn, and the hot springs and waterfalls of the Golden Circle, and access to the famous Blue Lagoon, just to name a few — you’ll be stunned at just how much amazingness fits into such a short stretch of time. The only thing missing? You.
Day 1: Reykjavík
Day 2: Reykjavík/Akureyri (1B)
Day 3: Akureyri/Borgarfjörður (1B)
Day 4: Borgarfjörður/Hofn (1B)
Day 5: Hofn/Vik (1B)
Day 6: Vik/Reykjavík (1B)
Day 7: Reykjavík
Day 8: Reykjavík
Day 9: Reykjavík
- Simple hotels (8 nts).
Note: Allow USD445-580 for meals not included.
- Private minivan/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) for 7 days. Unescorted while in Reykjavik. Local guides throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Reykjavík
- Goðafoss waterfall visit
- Mývatn lake visit
- Dimmuborgir, and Námaskarð stops
- Dettifoss waterfall visit
- Vatnajökull glacier visit
- Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon visit
- Reynisfjara beach
- Stops including: Dyrhólaey cape and Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- The Golden Circle: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir Hot Springs, and Þingvellir National Park
- Blue Lagoon entrance and airport transfer
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Complete Iceland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 136 today.
- Save US$ 90+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Complete Iceland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Complete Iceland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Complete Iceland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.