- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sleep in a local guesthouse in the eastern fjords region.
- Marvel at the largest ice cap in Europe.
- Gape at the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon with seals floating on icebergs.
- Photograph blacksand beaches and gushing waterfalls around this island nation
If you're looking for a fast but full visit around Iceland, this seven-day trip fits the bill perfectly. It has tons of hidden gems that you won’t find anywhere else in the world, combined with free time to experience plenty of the highlights, like erupting geysers, visiting glacier lagoons, and exploring breathtaking waterfalls and black-sand beaches. Be sure to pack your sense of adventure and get ready to feel Iceland under your feet.
Day 1: Reykjavík/Akureyri
Day 2: Akureyri/Borgarfjörður
Day 3: Borgarfjörður/Hofn
Day 4: Hofn/Vik
Day 5: Vik/Reykjavík
Day 6: Reykjavík
Day 7: Reykjavík
- Standard hotel (5 nights), local guesthouse (1 night).
Note: Allow USD350-455 for meals not included.
- Private minivan/bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Solheimar Ecovillage Visit, Selfoss
- Local guesthouse stay (Borgarfjörður)
- Goðafoss waterfall visit
- Mývatn lake visit
- Dimmuborgir, and Námaskarð stops
- Dettifoss waterfall visit
- Vatnajökull glacier visit
- Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon visit
- Reynisfjara beach
- Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- The Golden Circle: Gullfoss waterfall, Geysir Hot Springs, and Þingvellir National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Iceland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 125 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 83 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 14 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Iceland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Iceland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.