- duration 14 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Welcome to Reykjavík, where you have a full day to discover this fascinating floating city at your leisure before boarding Scenic Eclipse.
- Greenland’s wilderness offers some of the most spectacular and unspoilt scenery on Earth.
- Sail through the Arctic waters of Greenland’s coastline, discovering the natural wonders that unfold before you.
- Explore with your Discovery Team.
An island adventure in the Arctic
Starting in Reykjavík – the northernmost capital on the planet – you’ll make your way to Greenland’s East Coast to explore the world’s largest national park and fjord system.
Sail past pristine glaciers and thundering waterfalls. Walk on the arctic tundra amongst exquisite arctic flora, hike breathtaking mountain vistas and mingle with indigenous communities. And all that’s before you even reach Svalbard, an archipelago of carved glaciers, towering cliffs and pack ice. Here you’ll spend your days marvelling at the unique scenery and searching for wildlife such as the walrus, reindeer and the elusive Polar bear, the king of the Arctic.
Day 1 : Reykjavik, Iceland
Day 2 : East Coast Greenland
Day 3 : East Coast Greenland
Day 4 : At Sea
Day 5 : East Coast Fjords
Day 6 : East Coast Fjords
Day 7 : East Coast Fjords
Day 8 : North East Greenland
Day 9 : North East Greenland
Day 10 : At Sea
Day 11 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 12 : Svalbard Archipelago
Day 13 : Svalbard Archipelago, Norway
Day 14 : Longyearbyen > Oslo, Norway
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Spa suite
- 13 Breakfasts, 12 Lunches and 13 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 14 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 14 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Reykjavik and from Oslo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Arctic Islands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Arctic Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 06 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Arctic Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Arctic Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.