- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 6
- age requirement 14+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Colorfull mountains of Landmannalaugar
- Contrasts of black sand and green moss
- Lush Green Valley of Þórsmörk
- Volcanic ctater from 2010
By combining two of Iceland’s best known trekking trails, you get an unbelievable seven day trek through incredibly diverse landscapes. From the famous geothermal area of Landmannalaugar to the ever so popular waterfall of Skógar. This path takes us through it all; over multicolored hills and black sands deserts, alongside small gullies and great canyons, through verdurous valleys, between glamorous glaciers, and past wonderful waterfalls. This is a memorable hike littered with contrasts giving you a chance to absorb the true spirit of this remarkable country. Accommodations will be provided in comfortable mountain huts and all luggage will be transferred along the trail except for the last night where we carry a light backpack to a hut hardly accessible by vehicles (sleeping bag included in the huts for the last two nights).
Day 1: Reykjavík - Landmannalaugar - Hrafntinnusker
Day 2: Hrafntinnusker - Álftavatn
Day 3: Álftavatn - Emstrur
Day 4: Emstrur - Þórsmörk
Day 5: Þórsmörk Valley
Day 6: Þórsmörk - Fimmvörðuháls
Day 7: Fimmvörðuháls - Skógar - Reykjavík
- Accommodation in mountain huts, dormitory style
- Food for 7 days (from lunch day 1 to lunch day 7)
- Public transportation to and from Reykjavík
- Luggage transport from day 1 to day 5 - and to the endpoint of the trek where you will be joined again with your main luggage.
- Guide for 7 days
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavik are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 7-Day Laugavegur & Fimmvörðuháls Trek in Huts tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 7-Day Laugavegur & Fimmvörðuháls Trek in Huts tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 329 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 07 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
7-Day Laugavegur & Fimmvörðuháls Trek in Huts tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 7-Day Laugavegur & Fimmvörðuháls Trek in Huts tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.