- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 500 meters
- Trek difficulty Easy
- Amazing Northern lights (conditions permitting)
- South Coast Sites (stunning waterfalls, black sand beaches and volcanoes)
- Super 4×4 adventure and glacier walk
- Golden Circle: Gullfoss, Geysir and Þingvellir
- 4 days of activities: Super 4x4 adventure, highlights of the south coast (Skógafoss, Seljalandsfoss, black sand beach, Eyjafjallajökull and more), Golden Circle (Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir) and Reykjadalur geothermal hot spring hike.
- 3 nights of accommodation in Midgard Base Camp
- Local, professional English-speaking guide
- All meals
- Transfers to/from Reykjavik
- All equipment
- Glacier hike
- Trip to see the Northern Lights
- Exclusive access to roof-top hot tub and sauna
We all give our best recommendation to Midgard!”
Day 1: DAY 1- Welcome to Iceland!
Day 2: DAY 2 - South Coast and glacier adventure
Day 3: DAY 3 - Þórsmörk or Eyjafjallajökull super jeep adventure
Day 4: DAY 4 - Surprise day / Departure
- Reykjavík pick up on day 1 and drop off in Reykjavík/airport on day 4
- Accommodation in bunk beds (6 bed dorm) at Midgard Base Camp. Upgrade is possible.
- Guided tours all days
- Ice walk
- Northern lights evening tour (if the forecast is good)
- All meals (except breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day)
- Private double room
- Personal expenses
- Breakfast on arrival day and dinner on departure day
- Save US$ 43+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationNorthern Lights: While we can never guarantee that you’ll see the spectacular Northern Lights because they are weather dependant, you are more likely to see them in our town of Hvolsvöllur than if staying in Reykjavík. When looking at the Northern Lights you want to be in an area of little or no light pollution. That makes our small town of Hvolsvöllur ideal for Northern Lights spotting, you can even watch them while relaxing in the rooftop hot tub at your accommodation at Midgard Base Camp.