- Active and outdoor
- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 2 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the most popular sights on the South Shore of Iceland
- Ice cave Tour at Vatnajökull Glacier
- Small groups guaranteed
- Knowledgeable, licensed and local guide
Day 1: Waterfalls, black sand beaches, and Viking Sagas
Day 2: Ice Cave Exploration and Glacier Lagoon
- 1 Breakfast
- Transportation on a bus with free wifi
- Ice Cave tour at Vatnajökull Glacier and safety gear
- Pick-up and drop-off in Reykjavik
- Single room supplement
- Lunch and dinner
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThis tour is operated from November to March. If you are looking for a 2day tour during the summer months, please check out our 2 Day South Coast Summer Tour. Pickup is from designated locations in Reykjavík. Pickup is not available from Keflavik airport or outside of the greater capital area. Your safety is of the utmost importance. Ice Cave tours are weatherdependent. Sometimes tours have to be. canceled with short notice due to weather conditions or other safety concerns. After periods of adverse weather, the caves can become flooded or unsafe to enter. If this happens we will always do our best to offer an alternative such as a glacier hike if weather conditions allow. However, if this is not suitable for you we will always offer a full refund for the activity. A single room supplement needs to be booked when traveling alone.