- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 30+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike over glaciers in all the gear, then jump in a kayak to investigate further
- Whizz across volcanic landscapes on an ATV (think quad bike but sturdier)
- Soothe your soul in steaming thermal baths, enjoying 24 hour daylight
Got five days to spare? They won’t be wasted in Iceland. It’s an inimitable adventure playground of a country. Think otherworldly glaciers, waterfalls, geysers and volcanoes. Yours to explore as extremely as you dare. But it’s not all glacial escapades: this Icelandic adventure gets to know capricious Reykjavik, where you’ll mingle with the locals, try their local dishes, and sample their stellar beer and bask in 24 hour daylight.
Arrive in Reykjavik in time for burgers and beers downtown.
Relax in the steaming geothermal baths, take a road trip
See waterfalls and geysers then soak in a wild creek
Adventure over glaciers and kayak past huge ice floes. Rev an ATV to discover
a plane wreck
Soak and soothe in the extraordinary Blue Lagoon, before returning home
- Four nights in comfortable en suite hotels
- All breakfasts and one lunch included
- All transport and listed activities
- Airport transfers
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from Reykjavic are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eternal Summer in Iceland tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 108+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eternal Summer in Iceland tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 310 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 29 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Eternal Summer in Iceland tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eternal Summer in Iceland tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.