- See the highlights of Iceland along the Golden Circle route
- Visit waterfalls, erupting geysers, Black Sand Beach and other wonders
- Receive a detailed itinerary with fun and practical information
- Decide where you stop and how long you stay
You are behind the wheel on a self-drive tour, so you are not bound by tour guides or other tourists. Instead, you get to decide where you stop and how long you stay. In addition, you’ll receive a detailed itinerary with fun and practical information about Iceland to guide you on your travels.
Spend 4 days in the beautiful Icelandic nature on this amazing tour.
Day 1: Welcome to Iceland
Day 2: The Golden Circle
Day 3: South Iceland’s Glaciers, Waterfalls, & Black Sand Beac
Day 4: Departure
- 3 Breakfasts
- 3 nights in three-star hotels or quality guesthouses, centrally located, very close to popular attractions. Private bathroom and breakfast included.
- Vehicle for the duration of the trip with unlimited mileage (VW Golf 2WD or similar up to 4 persons. Kia Ceed Sportwagen or similar when 5 persons. Upgrades available)
- Medium Protection Package for car rental: CDW, SCDW, PAI, THW and GP
- Mobile WIFI including 3GB total
- This is a self guided tour but you’ll receive a detailed itinerary with fun and practical information on the nature, history and culture of Iceland
- Hands-on travel agent to oversee your itinerary
- Blue Lagoon Comfort
- Blue Lagoon Premium
- Glacier Hiking Solheimajökull
- Snowmobiling (shared ride)
- ATV Black Beach (Shared)
- Horse Riding
- Flights to/from Iceland
- Personal travel insurance
- Gasoline/petrol and any driving-related fees
- Meals & drinks (unless otherwise stated)
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWhat to Bring: Warm and waterproof clothes Good walking/hiking shoes Swimsuit and towel Camera Driving licence Good to Know: Note that the itinerary may have to be rearranged to fit your arrival date and time better. The itinerary is dependent upon road and weather conditions and so it may be altered if conditions are not favourable. This includes optional activities as well. If extreme weather affects your travel plans, you will be notified and we will do our best to assist you with rearranging or booking other activities when applicable. Some optional activities may need a valid driving licence, or you may need to send additional information to your travel agent. The weather in Iceland is very unpredictable, even in the summertime. Make sure to be prepared and bring both warm and waterproof clothing. Age requirement: Please note that to rent a car in Iceland, you must be at least 21 years old. You must also have a and have a valid driving licence and a credit card for the car rental. Children must wear a child seat, fitting their age. Solo travellers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.