6 Trips by Recreational Bangkok Biking Co. Ltd.Rama 3 Road, Soi 71, , Bangkok, Thailand
- Local Buddhist Temple.
- Back-door roads.
- Bangkok biggest fresh-market.
- Ride through small local communities
- Make a photo stop at Chedi Phra Si Suriyothai
- Stop at a Muslim community
- Cycle through an undiscovered and non-touristy part of Bangkok.
- Make a trip with a traditional Thai longtail boat through the canals.
- Visit beautiful Buddhist temples.
- Ride through small communities & meet the locals.
- Visit a slum kindergarten.
- Explore the 'Green Lung' of Bangkok.
- Visit Wat Arun & Wat Pho at night
- Wander around the famous Flower Market
- Stop at a local food market
- Visit a local elementary school (if open) and interact with the children
- Stop at the Elephant Kraal and feed the elephants
- Stop at the huge reclining Buddha at Luang Phor Lokayasuttha
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results