On this classic Israel package tour, you’ll get five fully guided tour days with a professional local guide, and 4-nights of bed and breakfast accommodation. The tour covers the highlights of the Holy Land, from the Dead Sea and Masada to Galilee and the Golan Heights. You’ll see major biblical locations, heritage sites, and iconic historical attractions. Visit Caesarea, Acre, Haifa, and the spectacular City of Gold - Jerusalem. With this 5-day Israel package tour, you can be confident that you’ve seen the best of the Holy Land.
Day 1: Golan Heights Tour
Day 2: Nazareth, Capernaum and Sea of Galilee Tour
Day 3: Caesarea, Acre and Rosh Hanikra Tour
Day 4: Masada and the Dead Sea Tour
Day 5: Jerusalem Old and New Tour
- 4 nights of accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable car
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classical Israel Tour Package, 5 Days From Jerusalem tour. You can cancel the tour up to 17 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 16 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 December 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 16 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Classical Israel Tour Package, 5 Days From Jerusalem tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classical Israel Tour Package, 5 Days From Jerusalem tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.