- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore a verdant rainforest that is home to over 600 bird species
- Enjoy hiking through lush greenery
- Visit parrot clay licks that often see hordes of chirping parrots
- Ride canoes along rivers and lagoons
Join us on this four-day tour and explore this stunningly beautiful place. We will pick you up in Coca and take you to Napo Wildlife Centre's entrance, from where you will enjoy a two-hour paddle canoe ride to your lodge. With 12 standard cabins and eight suites, this lodge accommodates up to 50 people.
The second day of the trip involves traveling to a parrot clay lick and a rainforest hike as well as a visit to the Kichwa community. More canoe ride and rainforest hike await you on the third day of the tour. We will drop you off at the airport in Coca on the fourth and the final day of the trip.
Please note that you also have the option to purchase air tickets between Quito and Coca with us, or you can arrange them on your own. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Coca - Napo Wildlife Center
Day 2: Napo Wildlife Centre: Parrot clay licks, rainforest hike & Kichwa community visit
Day 3: Napo Wildlife Centre: Canopy tower, rainforest hike, canoe ride
Day 4: Napo Wildlife Center – Coca & departure
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 3 dinners
- River transportation Coca - Napo Wildlife Center - Coca
- Accommodatin in Napo Wildlife Centre on a twin-share basis
- Entrance tickets to Yasuní National Park and parrot clay licks
- A naturalist, English-speaking guide
- Rain poncho and rubber boots
- Excursions and activities as mentioned in the itinerary (the order of activities may vary)
- Flight Quito - Coca - Quito
- International flights
- Personal expenses like phone calls and laundry
- Travel insurance
- Meals, drinks, and services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Flight tickets: Quito - Coca - Quito
- Single supplement charges for solo travelers
- Save US$ 45+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.