- Staying in hotels, explore the Galapagos Islands and discover the incredible wildlife on daily boat trips
- Experience local communities and mountain scenery on Ecuador's mainland
- Visit the Yunguilla community in Ecuador's Mindo cloud forest
Discover the spectacular wildlife and fascinating cultural blend of mainland Ecuador, before exploring the 'enchanted Isles' of the Galapagos. Experience this natural paradise from a different perspective, staying on land on Santa Cruz and Isabela islands. Andean communities - Visit rural indigenous villages with sublime mountain views around Otavalo Galapagos Islands - Spend one week getting up close to the remarkable wildlife of Darwin's paradise islands Cloud Forest - Visit the Mindo Cloud Forest Reserve, a protected area that is home to a stunning array of hummingbirds and butterflies Avenue of the Volcanoes - Take a walk in the Cotopaxi National Park, with views to the snowcapped cone of Cotopaxi Volcano
Day 1 : Join trip in Tumbaco, near Quito
Day 2 : Travel to Otavalo; explore the rural Andean surroundings and visit the local market
Day 3 : Walk at the Laguna Cuicocha; share in rural life at indigenous highland communities
Day 4 : Drive to the Mindo Cloud Forest Reserve; visit the community of Yunguilla and a hummingbird garden
Day 5 : Explore the cloud forest on foot; visit a chocolate producer; drive to Quito
Day 6 : Walking tour of Quito's UNESCO Heritage Old Town
Day 7 : Drive the Avenue of the Volcanoes to Cotopaxi National Park; walks at the Limpiopungo Lagoon
Day 8 : Fly to the Galapagos; view giant tortoises in the Santa Cruz highlands
Day 9 : Boat to Isabela Island, overnight in Puerto Villamil
Day 10 : Walk up Sierra Negra Volcano; afternoon snorkel
Day 11 : Tintoreras Islands trip; return by boat to Santa Cruz
Day 12 : Discover Seymour, Plazas, Bartolome or Santa Fe Island
Day 13 : Visit Tortuga Bay; afternoon Charles Darwin Station visit
Day 14 : Fly to Guayaquil on the mainland
Day 15 : Tour ends in Guayaquil
- 14 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches
- Ilalo Garden Hotel (2 nights)
- Hostal Riviera Sucre (2 nights)
- Biohostal (1 night)
- Hotel San Francisco (2 nights)
- Hotel Deja Vu (4 nights)
- Hostel Gran Tintorera (2 nights)
- Unipark Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Quito and from Guayaquil are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Volcanoes and Galapagos tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 144+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Volcanoes and Galapagos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 October 2022, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Volcanoes and Galapagos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Volcanoes and Galapagos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.