- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-19148
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Encounter marine iguanas and bluefooted boobies.
- Snorkel among volcanic formations.
- Dip into the Papallacta hot springs.
- Walk on the blacksand beaches of Floreana Island.
- Visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre.
- Dine at G Adventuressupported community restaurants
- Show more
Strike a balance between genuine encounters with Mother Nature and the comfort of land accommodations on this 10-day Galápagos tour. Explore Ecuador's capital, Quito, on your own before hopping on a flight to the Galápagos Islands where an incredible diversity in wildlife awaits. Spot blue-footed boobies on Isla Lobos, visit a sea lion nursery, and go birdwatching in the highlands of Floreana. With upgraded hotels and private speedboat transfers, you'll be well-rested and ready to take in the unique splendour that these islands offer.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/San Cristóbal Island
Day 3: San Cristóbal Island
Day 4: San Cristóbal Island/Floreana Island
Day 5: Floreana Island
Day 6: Floreana Island/Isabela Island
Day 7: Isabela Island/Santa Cruz Island
Day 8: Santa Cruz Island/Papallacta
Day 9: Papallacta
Day 10: Papallacta
- Hotels (9 nts).
- 9 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private speedboat, private vehicle, plane.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority).
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants
- Floreana Island
- Your Wellness Moment: Papallacta Hot Springs Visit
- Isla Lobos visit (San Cristóbal Island)
- Snorkelling at Kicker Rock and La Lobería
- Highlands excursion (Floreana Island)
- Tintoreras excursion (Isabela Island)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Papallacta hot spring visit
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Opportunities for snorkelling
- and incredible wildlife encounters
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Upgraded Land Galapagos with Quito tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 100+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Upgraded Land Galapagos with Quito tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Upgraded Land Galapagos with Quito tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Upgraded Land Galapagos with Quito tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.