- Meet giant tortoises and iguanas
- Swim with turtles and rays at Kicker Rock
- Snorkel with reef sharks at Floreana Island
- Optional Galapagos diving
- Cycle on San Cristobal Island
- Hike Sierra Negra volcano and Santa Cruz Island
- Explore lava tunnels
- Visit pirate caves on Floreana Island
- Kayak Isabela Island
- Show more
The 'Tortuga' is a fantastic way to discover several of the Galapagos Islands, especially for landlubbers.In a relaxed and active manner, you’ll snorkel, dive, hike and cycle, and cruise between the multitude of stunning islands in our comfortable dive boat, the ‘Pacific’ while staying on dry land each night. Starting with a short flight to San Cristobal Island, highlights of this incredible trip include snorkelling with turtles, rays and tame reef sharks, kayaking in a beautiful calm bay and hiking up an island volcano with one of the largest active calderas in the world.You’ll get up close to some of the most intriguing and docile wildlife on the planet, with visits to tortoise breeding grounds and iguana colonies, and even sharing the beach with inquisitive sea lions. We explore amazing lava tunnels, cycle through local townships and learn the mysterious history of Floreana Island.
Day 1: Arrive Quito
Day 2: Fly to the Galapagos, cycle San Cristobal highlands
Day 3: Snorkel with sea lions, turtles and sharks at Kicker Rock
Day 4: Snorkel and hike Floreana Island
Day 5: Journey to Isabela, Kayak Isabela Bay, Walk and Snorkel Tintoreras
Day 6: Hike Sierra Negra volcano, Volcan Chico lava fields
Day 7: Free Morning OR Snorkel Los Tuneles, Wetlands Walk to Breeding Center
Day 8: Hike Santa Cruz highlands and Tortuga Bay, visit giant tortoises
Day 9 : Visit Los Gemelos, return to Quito
Day 10: Quito, depart for home
- This is a land-hopping tour so you'll stay in charming hotels on each island.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, except days three and six where you'll be free to eat dinner where you choose.
- All transportation is included. Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- You'll have an experienced guide with you for the entire duration, as well as local specialist guides for some activities - the perfect mix!
- Most people who visit the Galapagos Islands spend their entire time on or in the water. Not us! Kayaking and snorkelling is of course a big part of it, but in true Active style you'll also hike and bike. Diving is also an option (add US$250).
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ultimate Galapagos Islands Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 210+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ultimate Galapagos Islands Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 92 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 91 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 March 2023, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 91 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ultimate Galapagos Islands Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ultimate Galapagos Islands Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- This tour requires all traveler over 12 to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Travelers under 12 will need to show a negative test result done within 72 hours before departure day.