- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Locally Guided City Tour
- Visit the Equator and internan Museum
- Visit a handicraft market
Head into the lush jungle and discover Ecuador in all its natural glory. Get local with an indigenous community, get up close and personal with a live volcano and make a splash in stunning waterfalls and hot springs. With one foot in each hemisphere, you will discover the true heart of this diverse country.
Day 1: Arrive Quito
Day 2: Quito to Tena
Day 3: Tena
Day 4: Tena to Banos
Day 5: Banos
Day 6: Banos to Quito
Day 7: Quito
- Twin-share hotels is the only way we roll on this trip. Exploring by day and comfy, dreamy sleep filled nights are soon to be yours.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Fuel up for days of exploring with delicious fresh breakfast daily. We'll also throw in 3 delicious local dinner experiences designed to get your mouth watering with local Ecuadorian faves. All other meals are there for you to roam free, follow your nose to where the locals hang out for even more unique tastes.
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Lava Line tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 29+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Lava Line tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Lava Line tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Lava Line tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.