- See Sierra Negra, an active volcano located at the southeastern end of Isabela Island
- Enjoy snorkeling with sea turtles, penguins and sea lions
- Go kayaking and see Galapagos' unique wildlife
- Learn more about Galapagos' unique wildlife in Charles Darwin Research Station
We will meet you at the lobby of your hotel in Quito on the first day of the tour at 6:00 PM for a pre-tour briefing. Head for Isabela Island, the largest island of the Galapagos spread over an area slightly more than 4,500 square kilometres, on Day 2.
See the famous lava tunnels underwater while snorkeling and relax on the white, sandy beaches of Isabela Island on the third day of the trip and enjoy hiking and kayaking trips on Day 4, when you will also get the chance to see the unique wildlife of this island.
Visit the famous Charles Darwin Research Station as well as El Chato - Giant Tortoise Reserve in the highlands of Santa Cruz. Learn more about this endangered species of tortoise that calls these islands home. You will fly back to Quito on Day 6 of the trip. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Quito arrival
Day 2: Quito - Isabela (Galapagos)
Day 3: Isabela: snorkel & explore lava tunnels
Day 4: Isabela: hiking and kayaking
Day 5: Isabela - Santa Cruz & Charles Darwin Station visit
Day 6: Santa Cruz - Baltra - Quito (flight)
Day 7: Quito departure
- Land and sea transport as per the itinerary
- Accommodation based on double occupancy: a tourist-standard hotel in Quito & 4-star hotels in the Galapagos
- Lava tunnels snorkeling, Sierra Negra trekking, kayaking in Tintoreras, visiting the Charles Darwin Research Station & hiking in Santa Cruz as per the itinerary
- A certified, English-speaking adventure leader. Local guides and instructors for different activities
- Meals: 6 breakfast & 2 lunch total
- Gear: Snorkeling mask and fins, life vest
- My own room supplement (applicable to solo travellers as well)
- Airport arrival and departure transfers. Airfare Quito - Galapagos - Quito (two-way tickets)
- International flights
- Travel insurance (mandatory)
- INGALA transit card: USD20 per person, cash only (subject to change)
- Galapagos National Park fees: USD100 per person, cash only (subject to change)
- USD10 pier-use fees at Puerto Villamil
- Snorkeling gear (mask and fins) for optional snorkeling: USD8 per day, per person
- Optional activities as per the itinerary
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.