- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Mingle with Amazon locals during a homestay.
- Get active in Baños.
- Explore towering volcanoes and colonial cities.
- Chill out on the beach or surf in Mancora.
Discover the best of Ecuador and Peru as you explore the Andes, Amazon, and Pacific coast on this 15-day adventure from Lima to Quito. Explore pre-Inca ruins, walk the colonial streets, and get an introduction to the Amazon and its people with time in a jungle community. Tear it up on mountain bikes, raft wild rivers, catch big waves, and get your adrenaline pumping on exciting optional excursions. You’ll have plenty of free time to explore these remarkable countries on your own and create the ultimate adventure.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Tena
Day 3: Tena
Day 4: Tena
Day 5: Tena/Baños
Day 6: Baños
Day 7: Baños/Cuenca
Day 8: Cuenca
Day 9: Máncora
Day 10: Máncora
Day 11: Máncora/Trujillo
Day 12: Trujillo
Day 13: Trujillo/Lima
Day 14: Lima
Day 15: Lima
- Simple hotels (8 nts, some multi-share), overnight buses (3 nts), rustic jungle huts (2 nts), G Adventures-supported community lodge (1 nt).
6 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
Note: Allow USD310-405 for meals not included.
- Local bus, boat, truck, motorized canoe.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Biking & Community Experience, Shandia
- Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Community Lodge, Shandia
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena
- Your Discover Moment: Baños
- Your Discover Moment: Lima
- Amazon Jungle excursion to a local community
- Beach time in Mancora
- Barranco neighbourhood visit (Lima)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Quito and from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Quito to Lima: Surf Towns & Hot Springs tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 42+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Quito to Lima: Surf Towns & Hot Springs tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Quito to Lima: Surf Towns & Hot Springs tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Quito to Lima: Surf Towns & Hot Springs tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.