- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 35 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Experience traditional life in a local community in the Amazon.
- Witness colonial cities and volcanoes.
- Sandboard the dunes of Huacachina..
- Spot condors at Colca Canyon.
Really discover what South America is all about on this epic five-week journey through Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia. This adventure truly has it all – the Pacific coast, the awe-inspiring Amazon, and the archeological highlights and cultural treasures of the Andean highlands. Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, tear it up on mountain bikes, raft wild rivers, catch big waves, and get your adrenaline pumping on exciting optional excursions. With local transportation and authentic accommodation, this adventure offers an intense blend of included activities and free time to explore on your own.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Tena
Day 3: Tena
Day 4: Tena
Day 5: Tena/Baños
Day 6: Baños
Day 7: Baños/Cuenca
Day 8: Cuenca
Day 9: Máncora
Day 10: Máncora
Day 11: Máncora/Trujillo
Day 12: Trujillo
Day 13: Trujillo/Lima
Day 14: Lima
Day 15: Lima
Day 16: Lima/Huacachina
Day 17: Huacachina/Nazca
Day 18: Nazca/Arequipa
Day 19: Arequipa
Day 20: Arequipa/Colca Canyon
Day 21: Colca Canyon/Arequipa
Day 22: Arequipa/Cusco
Day 23: Cusco
Day 24: Cusco
Day 25: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 26: Inca Trail
Day 27: Inca Trail
Day 28: Inca Trail
Day 29: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 30: Cusco
Day 31: Cusco/Puno
Day 32: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 33: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 34: Puno/La Paz
Day 35: La Paz
- Simple hotels (19 nts), hostel (4 nts, multi-share), overnight buses (4 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (3 nt), G Adventures-supported community lodge (1 nt).
20 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 8 dinners
Note: Allow USD695-905 for meals not included.
- Public bus, boat, truck, motorized canoe, train, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Biking & Community Experience, Shandia
- Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Community Lodge, Shandia
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena
- Your Discover Moment: Baños
- Your Discover Moment: Lima
- Your Foodie Moment: Huacachina Winery Visit, Huacachina
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Your Foodie Moment: Sacred Valley Brewery, Ollantaytambo
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Cusco
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Amazon Jungle excursion to a local community
- Beach time in Mancora
- Sunset sandboarding & dune buggies (Huacachina)
- Pachamanca-style dinner (Nazca)
- Colca Canyon excursion
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Inca Trail hike with a local guide, cook, and porters (4 days)
- Lake Titicaca excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Quito and from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Quito to La Paz: Amazon & Ancient Cultures tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 149 today.
- Earn US$ 99+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Quito to La Paz: Amazon & Ancient Cultures tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Quito to La Paz: Amazon & Ancient Cultures tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Quito to La Paz: Amazon & Ancient Cultures tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Merchandising : Award Winning Inca Trail ProgramNamed Best Inca Trail Tour Operator by the Regional Direction of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Cusco (RDFTTC) in Peru. Your purchase of this tour helps employ over 560 local guides, porters, cooks, drivers, and office staff — connecting local communities to the global tourism chain. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.