- Sightseeing tour
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the historic city of Quito
- Check out the stunning Equatorial Monument
- Enjoy an excursion to the local Otavalo Market
We depart from Quito via the Pan-American North Highway until we arrive Cayambe. Here, we will make a brief stop at “Miralago”, to admire a wonderful views of Lago San Pablo. The tour then continues to Otavalo where Otavaleños (natives) set up a market where you can watch the ancient ways of shopping - bartering.
Visit a leather shop at Cotacachi and discover traditional workshops making and selling a variety of of Andean instruments. Finally, visit the historical center of Quito to check out its imposing churches and enjoy stunning views of the Panecillo.
Day 1: Arrival Quito
Day 2: Quito - Excursion to Otavalo Market.
Day 3: Quito - QCE Historic Quito + Equatorial Monument
Day 4: Departure Quito
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
- 3 Nights Lodging
- Quito City Explorer (Quito Historic)
- Equatorial Monument
- Excursion to Otavalo Market
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- In Quito, Municipal tax of US$ 2,75 per room per night is not included. Passengers must pay directly.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.