- duration 26 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement + years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Experience the highlights of Peru and the Galapagos on this captivating 26 day tour. Starting in the city of Quito, enjoy 5 days of wildlife in one of the most untouched areas on earth - the beautiful and biodiverse Galapagos islands. Get up close and personal with marine iguanas, giant tortoises and playful sea lions, and snorkel in some of the most beautiful waters in the world. Experience the best sites Peru has to offer, from the mysterious Nazca lines, thrilling Huacachina Oasis desert to the traditional Lake Titicaca. Take on the challenging Inca Trail and be rewarded with some of the most magical views of the world renowned Machu Picchu, as you step through the sun gate on your final day of the trek. After a peaceful two day excursion to the Amazon jungle, your tour ends in the vibrant capital city of Lima where you can indulge in some classic Peruvian cuisine.
Day 1: Arrive Quito
Day 2: Quito Colonial City Tour & Equator
Day 3: Baltra Island – Santa Cruz Island (Highlands Tortoise Reserve)
Day 4: Isabela Island – Fernandina Island
Day 5: Urbina Bay – Tagus Cove
Day 6: Santiago Island
Day 7: Santa Cruz Island – Baltra Island – Lima
Day 8: Lima
Day 9: Paracas
Day 10: Nazca & Huacachina Visit
Day 11: The Nazca Lines
Day 12: Arequipa
Day 13: Colca Canyon
Day 14: Puno
Day 15: Lake Titicaca Day Excursion
Day 16: Cusco
Day 17: The Sacred Valley
Day 18: The Inca Trail or similar
Day 19: The Inca Trail
Day 20: The Inca Trail
Day 21: Machu Picchu
Day 22: Cusco
Day 23: Amazon Jungle
Day 24: Amazon Jungle
Day 25: Lima
Day 26: Depart Lima
- 15 night(s) in hotels, 4 night(s) on boat , 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper buses, 3 night(s) in campsites on the Inca Trek, 2 night(s) in a jungle lodge
- 25 Breakfast(s), 11 Lunch(es), 10 Dinner(s)
- Private Vehicle, , Boat, Tourist Bus, Train, Foot, , Expedition cruise, flight(s)
- Quito Arrival transfer
- Colonial City Tour plus visit to “The middle of the world” equator
- Visit Highlands Tortoise Reserve
- Snorkelling & dinghy ride at Vicente Roca Point
- Two hour walk & snorkelling at Fernandina Island
- deep-water snorkelling & dinghy ride at Isabela Island
- snorkelling & beach time at Santiago Island
- snorkelling & beach time at Bachus Beach
- Galapagos Departure transfer
- Ballestas Islands Boat Trip
- Huacachina Oasis Desert Visit
- Guided Tour of Colca Canyon
- Guided Day Excursion of Lake Titicaca
- Guided Tour of The Sacred Valley with entrance
- Inca Trail Trek
- Entrance and guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Two day excursion to the Amazon Jungle including guided walks
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru & Galapagos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru & Galapagos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru & Galapagos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.