- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Bomboli Cloud Forest on horseback
- Take a short introductory trek on your horse to Corazon Volcano
- Spend a night at a rustic accommodation in Bomboli
Our horses are well-trained with the basics of natural horsemanship, which makes the ride safer & the horses themselves even better adventure partners!
Before embarking on the horseback journey, you'll time to learn about your horse over a short trek. After you become more comfortable, we'll start the tour that covers about 70 km (44 miles) across mountainous and forest terrain. We highly recommend it to experienced riders.
Let’s make amazing new memories!
Day 1: Introductions and a short trek with your horses
Day 2: Trek to the Cloud Forest
Day 3: Return from the Cloud Forest
- 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- A professional English-speaking guide
- Accomodation for 2 nights
- Transportation from/to Quito
- Additional drinks/meals
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Save US$ 16+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe recommend you rent chaps to protect your legs from either dirt or damage. You can hire them for an extra price of USD 8 per day. Please notify the staff if you wish to rent these. There is also the opportunity to rent wool or rainproof ponchos for an additional USD 15 per day. We also supply helmets free of charge. Prices are per person based and a minimum of two people is required to do the trip.