- National parks
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Observe sea lions at the pier in San Cristobal
- Enjoy whitesand untouched beaches
- Stroll around Santa Cruz's streets and enjoy the bars and restaurants
- Discover the unique fauna and flora throughout the whole trip
The Islands offer beautiful and unique landscapes as well as a bright range of biodiversity. The most popular animals from the islands are iguanas, sea lions and giant turtles, as well as a range of beautiful birds. The islands also offer great hiking possibilities with views over the whole area.
The tour is ideal for people who love to discover even beyond the scheduled excursions. With our daily WhatsApp coaching and special hints for your free time, you'll get to know Galapagos at its best.
Day 1: Arrival in Quito, Ecuador
Day 2: San Cristobal Island - Darwin Bay
Day 3: Lobo Island & Ochoa Beach
Day 4: Santa Cruz - Tortuga Bay & highlands
Day 5: Island excursion
Day 6: Flight back to Quito
Day 7: Departure, flight out
- 7 Breakfasts and 2 Lunches
- Airport transfers in Quito and Galapagos
- Accommodation (double occupancy) in 3-star hotels (6 nights) as mentioned or similar (subject to availability)
- Assistance for issuance of “Traffic Control Check” for Galapagos TCT
- Galapagos CG tax
- National park guides on Galapagos for excursions
- Excursions as mentioned in the itinerary (as part of group tours)
- Boat transfer from San Cristobal to Santa Cruz
- Flights from Quito to Galapagos and back
- WhatApp guidance & coaching throughout the tour
- single room supplement
- Galapagos tax USD 100 per person (pay in cash upoin arrival on Galapagos)
- Personal expenses, drinks etc.
- Travel insurance
- Extra/ individual activities
- Taxis on the islands from / to the hotels
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
50% tour deposit. Free cancellation up to 120 days prior departure, but the 50% tour deposit is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 120 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 50% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 130 days prior departure. For any bookings within 130 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.