- Spot Giant Tortoises,endemic to the Galapagos, in their natural habitat on Santa Cruz Island,
- Discover the exotic wildlife of Las Tintoreras Islet, such as Galapagos Penguins and Sally Lightfoot Crabs
- Snorkel among fascinating marine life in Isabela, the largest island in the Galapagos
- Explore the Famingo’s Lagoon, the largest coastal lagoon in the Galapagos
- Visit Quito, the oldest capital in South America and second-highest capital city in the world
Discover the awe-inspiring wonders of Ecuador on this tour. This captivating itinerary combines the cultural treasures of Quito with the natural beauty and unique wildlife encounters of the Galapagos Islands. From colonial architecture to pristine beaches, volcanic landscapes to enchanting marine life, this journey promises an unforgettable adventure. Your journey begins in Quito, from where you will travel to Baltra Island and transfer to Santa Cruz. There, you may discover breathtaking highlands and Giant Tortoises. Enjoy a boat ride to Isabela Island and explore Las Tintoreras Islet. Take the opportunity to see Galapagos Penguins, Marine Iguanas, Sally Lightfoot Crabs, and many other exotic species of animals. Embark on a breathtaking hike and snorkel among fascinating Galapagos Sea creatures! From there you will discover Famingo’s Lagoon, an extraordinary artificial lake home to flamingos and close to tortoises. Travel to Ecuador's inland and get ready to explore Quito. Immerse yourself in the vibrant streets, visit iconic landmarks such as Independence Square, and marvel at the architectural splendor of centuries-old churches and monasteries. Quito's rich history and charming atmosphere will leave you captivated. This is a journey that will leave you forever touched by the magic of the Galapagos and the cultural treasures of Quito.
Day 1: - Quito (arrival)
Day 2: Quito - Galapagos Islands (santa Cruz) (by Flight)
Day 3: Galapagos Islands (isabela)
Day 4: Galapagos Islands
Day 5: Galapagos Islands - Quito (by Flight)
Day 6: Quito
Day 7: Quito (departure) - Canada/usa
- 06 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed superior hotels or similar
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 03 lunches at the local restaurant
- 03 dinners at the local restaurant
- All Arrival and departure airport transfers
- All Transportation in AC modern vehicles
- Domestic flights to/from Galapagos Islands
- Services of English-speaking guide during the tours
- All sightseeing as per the detailed itinerary
- All air taxes and fuel surcharges
- All local applicable taxea
- All entrance fees as per the detailed itinerary
- Items of personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Isabella Island Entrance Fee (USD 10 USD pp - to be paid locally in cash only)
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (USD 100 pp - to be paid locally in cash only)
- Transit Control Card (USD 20 pp) *Pre-tour purchase is mandatory. $20 Fee must be paid will the final payment 75 days prior to departure
- Lobito Bus (US$ 10 per person)
- Items not mentioned as being included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights Of Quito And Galapagos Islands tour. You can cancel the tour up to 78 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 77 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 May 2024, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 77 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights Of Quito And Galapagos Islands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights Of Quito And Galapagos Islands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried.