- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Wander Quito and colonial cities.
- Marvel at an active volcano.
- Shop at the Otavalo Market.
- Ride the famous Devil's Nose train.
If you’re short on time it doesn’t mean your cultural experience in Ecuador shouldn’t be colossal. This eight-day tour mixes exciting stuff like cities listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, lively markets, and natural wonders like Cotopaxi volcano, so you get to soak in impressive cityscapes as well as sweeping vistas like a well-travelled, insightful sponge.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Otavalo
Day 3: Otavalo/Cotopaxi
Day 4: Cotopaxi/Alausí
Day 5: Alausí/Cuenca
Day 6: Cuenca
Day 7: Cuenca/Quito
Day 8: Quito
- Hotels (5 nts), rustic mountain lodge (2 nts).
Note: Allow USD200-260 for meals not included.
- Local bus, plane, private vehicle.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Otavalo Handicrafts Market visit
- Cotopaxi volcano stay
- Cotopaxi National Park visit
- Devil's Nose train excursion
- Orientation walk of Cuenca
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlands of Ecuador tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 40 today.
- Save US$ 26+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlands of Ecuador tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Highlands of Ecuador tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlands of Ecuador tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.