- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 14 nights aboard a FirstClass Boat exploring the Galapagos Islands
- Incredible wildlife viewing and photographic opportunities with neartame animals
- Snorkel with iridescent fish, playful sea lions and turtles
- Fantastic onboard service with experienced naturalist guide
For those with a serious wildlife interest, this 14-night cruise allows for a full exploration of the entire archipelago as we combine the week-long A and B itineraries of the ‘Galapagos Islands’ trip, enabling us to visit both the eastern and western islands. Sailing to the less visited western islands is sure to be a highlight as we spend time at Isabela, the largest and most volcanically active place in the Galapagos, with a rich variety of marine life. The extraordinary archipelago of the Galapagos left a lasting impression on Darwin and is likely to do the same for you. An enchanted world characterised by stark lava fields, cactus forests, volcanic craters, mangrove lagoons and turquoise waters. Step over snoozing Sea lions, watch the courting rituals of Blue‐footed boobies or snorkel with turtles, sharks and rays.
Discover Quito at your leisure.
Fly to Galapagos; visit Santa Cruz highlands and Charles Darwin
Galapagos Cruise Day 2
Galapagos Cruise Day 3
Galapagos Cruise Day 4
Galapagos Cruise Day 5
Galapagos Cruise Day 6
Galapagos Cruise Day 7
Galapagos Cruise Day 8
Galapagos Cruise Day 9
Galapagos Cruise Day 10
Galapagos Cruise Day 11
Galapagos Cruise Day 12
Galapagos Cruise Day 13
Galapagos Cruise Day 14
Fly to Guayaquil; end Guayaquil.
- 14 nights on board a First Class Boat in en suite, air-conditioned cabins, 2 nights comfortable hotel , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 14 lunches, 14 dinners
- Travel by internal flight, motor yacht and minibus
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Napo Wildlife Centre extension available after Galapagos Cruise
- Tour leader throughout
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel and fins) available free of charge on board
- Any international flights to Quito and from Guayaquil are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galapagos Wildlife Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos Wildlife Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 1085 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 27 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Galapagos Wildlife Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos Wildlife Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.