- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Four nights cruising the Galápagos National Park aboard the Estrella.
- Explore the marine wonderland of Kicker Rock – one of the Galápagos' most famous sites.
- Search for pink flamingos at Punta Cormorant.
- Learn about about the biological history of the islands from your Naturalist Guide
Hop aboard the Estrella and spend five days travelling through the southern and central Galápagos Islands, witnessing firsthand what makes this destination so incredible. Hike through Punta Pitt and try to catch a glimpse of three distinct species of booby in the only place in the Galápagos you can. Relax on the white-sand beaches of Cerro Brujo, do some coastal touring through Punta Suarez, and send a postcard from Post Office Bay. Prepare to experience some of the best snorkelling of your life at Kicker Rock, Corona del Diablo, and Bahia Gardner.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
Day 3: Punta Pitt/Cerro Brujo
Day 4: Bahía Gardner/Punta Suárez
Day 5: Floreana Island
Day 6: North Seymour/Quito
Day 7: Quito
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Estrella in twin-share (bunks) cabins (4 nts).
6 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD80-105 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- Plane, motorized yacht (Estrella), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Estrella (4 nts)
- All meals aboard the Estrella
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Snorkelling at Isla Lobos, Kicker Rock, Gardner Bay and Corona del Diablo
- Opportunity to see the waved albatross from Apr - Nov (Española Island)
- Post Office Bay visit (Floreana Island)
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galápagos — South & Central Islands aboard the Estrella del Mar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 124 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 82 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Galápagos — South & Central Islands aboard the Estrella del Mar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galápagos — South & Central Islands aboard the Estrella del Mar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.