- Seven nights aboard a motor yacht exploring the Galapagos Islands
- Incredible wildlife viewing and photographic opportunities with neartame animals
- Snorkel with iridescent fish, playful Sea lions and turtles Fantastic onboard service with experienced naturalist guide Small group a maximum of 16 clients on board
The extraordinary archipelago of the Galapagos left a lasting impression on Darwin and is likely to do the same for you. An enchanted world: characterised by stark lava fields, cactus forests, volcanic craters, mangrove lagoons and turquoise waters. Step over snoozing Sea lions, watch the courting rituals of Blue-footed boobies or snorkel with turtles, sharks and rays.
Day 1: Start Quito
Day 2: Discover Quito at your leisure
Day 3: Fly to Galapagos. Visit Santa Cruz highlands and Charles Darwin
Day 4: Plaza Island & Santa Fe
Day 5: San Cristobal Island
Day 6: Espanola Island & Punta Suarez
Day 7: Floreana Island
Day 8: Dragon Hill & Sullivan Bay
Day 9: Genovesa Island
Day 10: Fly to Guayaquil; end Guayaquil.
- All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Arrival and departure transfers
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel and fins) available free of charge on board
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Compulsory Galapagos taxes USD120, paid locally
- Earn US$ 292+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos Islands - Cachalote Explorer (Itinerary A) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 71 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 70 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 September 2022, a deposit of 15% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 70 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Galapagos Islands - Cachalote Explorer (Itinerary A) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos Islands - Cachalote Explorer (Itinerary A) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.