- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Hike up Sierra Negra volcano.
- Observe flamingos at an isolated lagoon.
- Marvel at the unique wildlife of the Galápagos.
- Stay at a G Adventuressupported community guesthouse in Floreana.
We know the dilemma: you want to maximize your time exploring the Galápagos Islands, and that includes making it as easy as possible to get to and from the islands. We've got your solution. We'll take care of your flight bookings in and out of Quito — with the cheapest flight cost possible. That way you’ll be secure in knowing you've saved money, giving you plenty of time to hike, snorkel, and befriend the amazing wildlife of these cool islands.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Puerto Ayora
Day 3: Puerto Ayora/Floreana Island
Day 4: Floreana Island
Day 5: Floreana Island/Isabela Island
Day 6: Isabela Island
Day 7: Isabela Island/Puerto Ayora
Day 8: Puerto Ayora/Quito
Day 9: Quito
- Hotels (6 nts), G Adventures-supported community guesthouse (2 nts).
8 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD185-240 for meals not included.
- Plane, speed boat, van, pickup truck, local bus, panga
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Guesthouse, Floreana Island
- Charles Darwin Research Centre visit (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to Las Grietas
- Snorkelling at Loberia (Floreana Island)
- Flamingo Lagoon visit (Isabela Island)
- Sierra Negra volcano hike
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Tortuga Bay hike (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galápagos Island Hopping with Quito tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galápagos Island Hopping with Quito tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Galápagos Island Hopping with Quito tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galápagos Island Hopping with Quito tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Merchandising : Jane Goodall CollectionA selection of wildlife-focused tours endorsed by world renowned primatologist Dr. Jane Goodall. Your purchase of a Jane Goodall Collection tour helps G Adventures support the Jane Goodall Institute’s mission to protect wildlife and empower local communities.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.