- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- As you board your vessel, M.Y. Grand Queen Beatriz, and follow in the footsteps of Charles Darwin, you will encounter nature at its finest.
- Explore the islands from on deck, on foot and in the water, no doubt with your eyes open for your next unique sight.
- Sea lions and iguanas await you at Plaza Sur and Santa Fe, whilst in San Cristobal you meet the granddaddy of the Galapagos the giant tortoise.
- A hike on Bartolome offers panoramic views across some of the other islands, showcasing the dramatic volcanic landscape. This is indeed the Galapagos journey with something for everyone.
Encounter the Galapagos on a sailing voyage that takes in the very best of the central islands. Rub shoulders with the local wildlife as sea lions, iguanas, giant tortoises and exotic birds of all shapes and sizes go about their daily business all over this wild slice of paradise. Go snorkelling in the presence of mighty manta rays and lively turtles, and see tropical fish fill the surrounding water with fluorescent colour. Experience firsthand the natural, rugged landscapes of the Galapagos, and see what Charles Darwin saw when he arrived on the isles more than 180 years ago and began formulating his theory of evolution. Prepare to get fully acquainted with the natural wonder of these far-flung islands on this breathtaking Galapagos Encounter.
First Hotel in Ubud should be changed (smell in the room, dark)
Last Hotel in Sanur must be changed. After the other hotels, this standard "business" hotel is not an adequate end of the tour. Simply no atmosphere”
Quito - Isla San Cristobal
Bartolome - Bahia Sullivan
Isla Santiago - Espumilla Beach - Buccaneer Cove - Puerto Egas
Isla Santa Cruz - Quito.
- Hotel (2 nights), Overnight boat (3 nights)
- 5 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Minibus , Plane , Boat , Zodiac
- Isla San Cristobal - Highlands Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santiago - Sullivan Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Bartolome - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Bartolome - Snorkelling (1.5 hours)
- Isla Bartolome - Panga ride (30 mins)
- Isla Santiago - Puerto Egas - Walk (1.45 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santiago - Puerto Egas - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Sanitago - Espumilla Beach - Snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Sanitago - Espumilla Beach - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Sanitago - Buccaneer's Cove - Sail (15 mins)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galapagos Encounter: Central Islands (Grand Queen Beatriz) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 121 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 690 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 17 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Galapagos Encounter: Central Islands (Grand Queen Beatriz) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos Encounter: Central Islands (Grand Queen Beatriz) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers