- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Seven nights aboard Archipel II exploring the Galapagos Islands
- Incredible wildlife viewing and photographic opportunities with neartame animals
- High chance of spotting: Waved albatross, Blue & Red footed boobies, Galapagos Sea lion, Great & American frigatebirds, Galapagos Giant tortoise, Land & Marine iguanas
- Fantastic onboard service with experienced naturalist guide
This 8 day south-eastern tour aboard the catamaran Archipel II cruises along the oldest islands in the Galapagos. Visit three of the four inhabited islands of the archipelago, featuring their intriguing colonization history: San Cristobal, Floreana and Santa Cruz. Land at two untouched islands: the extraordinary crown-jewel of Santa Fe and the not to be missed highlight South Plaza. Visit the lively colonies of famous Espanola and the exclusive Pitt Point with its red-footed boobies. Lobos Islet gives the unforgettable opportunity to snorkel with playful Sea lions.
Discover Quito at your leisure
Fly to Baltra Airport on the Galapagos & Santa Cruz Highlands
San Cristobal Island
San Cristobal Island
South Plaza & Santa Fe
Chinese Hat & Dragon Hill (Santa Cruz)
Disembark Santa Cruz; fly Baltra to Guayaquil and end
- 7 nights on board Archipel II in en suite, air-conditioned cabins, 2 nights comfortable hotel , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
- Travel by internal flight, motor yacht and minibus
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout
- Snorkel equipment (mask, snorkel and fins) available free of charge on board
- Any international flights to Quito and from Guayaquil are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galapagos Encounter - Archipel II (Itinerary C) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 261+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos Encounter - Archipel II (Itinerary C) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 745 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 27 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Galapagos Encounter - Archipel II (Itinerary C) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos Encounter - Archipel II (Itinerary C) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.