- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Seven nights cruising through the Galápagos National Park aboard Xavier.
- Coming facetoface with 200yearold giant tortoises.
- Exploring large colonies of bluefooted boobies and marine iguanas on the volcanic rocks.
- Discovering three species of boobies and two species of frigatebirds nesting together at Punta Pitt.
Encounter the island chain that has enchanted explorers since Darwin first weighed anchor off its shores. Spend seven nights exploring the incredible wildlife of the Galápagos archipelago in the company of an expert Naturalist Guide. In the evenings, return to the Xavier to reflect on the day’s adventures. Retire to air-conditioned cabins with exclusive lower berths and private bathrooms. As one of the region’s largest operators, we understand the importance of controlling the onboard experience – that’s why you'll never end up on another operator's ship.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Puerto Ayora
Day 3: Rábida Island/Bachas Beach
Day 4: Floreana Island
Day 5: Punta Suárez/Bahía Gardner
Day 6: Puerto Baquerizo Moreno
Day 7: Punta Pitt/Kicker Rock
Day 8: Santiago Island
Day 9: Puerto Ayora/Quito
Day 10: Quito
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Xavier in twin-share cabins (7 nts).
9 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners
Note: Allow USD80-105 for meals not included. Drinks and tips on board not included.
- Motorized yacht (Xavier), plane, private vehicle, panga.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Xavier (7 nts)
- All meals aboard the Xavier
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to Post Office Bay (Floreana Island)
- Snorkelling at Champion Islet and Kicker Rock
- Visit to a wildlife interpretation centre (San Cristóbal Island)
- Visit to giant tortoise breeding centre (San Cristóbal Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- All landings and excursions
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galápagos — Central, East & South Islands aboard the Xavier III tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 158 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 105 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Galápagos — Central, East & South Islands aboard the Xavier III tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galápagos — Central, East & South Islands aboard the Xavier III tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.