- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Pink flamingos, redthroated frigates and bluefooted boobies will have you craning your neck, snapping photos and contemplating a career in ornithology.
- Snorkel through the underwater wonderland of Devil’s Crown, the formerly volcanic crater that is now home to turtles, rays and sharks.
- Have an upclose encounter with the lumbering gentle giant that is the Galapagos tortoise, both captive and in the wild.
- This 6day tour is a short and sweet introduction to the famed archipelago, the perfect addition to any South American adventure.
Welcome to the Galapagos Islands, guaranteed to fill even the most well-travelled adventurers with a sense of awe and wonder. Be enchanted by pink flamingos in the lagoons of Isla Floreana, sunbathe with sea lions along Gardner Beach, hike along the spectacular green shoreline of Punta Cormorant and snorkel, well, everywhere. This active 6-day tour is a short and sweet introduction to the famed archipelago, the perfect addition to any South American adventure.
all in all a great tour.”
Isla Baltra/Santa Cruz Highlands
Isla San Cristobal
- Hotel (2 nights) Overnight boat (3 nights)
- 5 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Boat , Plane , Bus , Zodiac (Panga)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Floreana - Punta Cormorant walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Devil's Crown snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Espanola - Punta Suarez - Walk (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Kicker Rock - Snorkelling (45 minutes)
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galapagos at a Glance: Southern Islands (Grand Daphne) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 114+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos at a Glance: Southern Islands (Grand Daphne) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 651 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 04 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Galapagos at a Glance: Southern Islands (Grand Daphne) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos at a Glance: Southern Islands (Grand Daphne) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The Galapagos Islands are a largely untouched natural paradise. In order to experience the splendour of the diverse landscapes and waters, the included activities on this trip often require a moderate level of fitness. We ask that you read the itinerary carefully to ensure that you will be able to participate fully.
- Our small ships make cruising from island to island a breeze, so you can spend more time exploring the gorgeous surrounds than stuck onboard. Compact size means that the steps between the decks are steep, and as they are designed to maximise living area space, sleeping quarters are cosy.
- For getting to small islets, coves and prime snorkelling spots, it is sometimes necessary to use a Zodiac boat (panga). You will need to be comfortable climbing in and out of one during wet and dry landings.
- The waters of the Galapagos are generally calm and serene. However, there is always the possibility of choppy water at sea. Steady sea legs (and a sturdy stomach) will be needed when walking around the boat during bad weather. Rain or shine, your trusty crew will always be on hand to assist you.
- Things are never set in stone when you’re travelling on island time. A sense of humour and flexibility will ensure you have a fun, relaxing trip through this beautiful part of the world no matter what happens. While the crew will do their best to follow the itinerary, variations may occur due to weather or under direction from local authorities.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers