- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- Pink flamingos, redthroated frigates and bluefooted boobies will have you craning your neck, snapping photos and contemplating a career in ornithology.
- Snorkel through the underwater wonderland of Devil’s Crown, the formerly volcanic crater that is now home to turtles, rays and sharks.
- Have an upclose encounter with the lumbering gentle giant that is the Galapagos tortoise, both captive and in the wild.
- This 6day tour is a short and sweet introduction to the famed archipelago, the perfect addition to any South American adventure.
Welcome to the Galapagos Islands, guaranteed to fill even the most well-travelled adventurers with a sense of awe and wonder. Be enchanted by pink flamingos in the lagoons of Isla Floreana, sunbathe with sea lions along Gardner Beach, hike along the spectacular green shoreline of Punta Cormorant and snorkel, well, everywhere. This active 6-day tour is a short and sweet introduction to the famed archipelago, the perfect addition to any South American adventure.
Isla Baltra/Santa Cruz Highlands
Isla San Cristobal
- Hotel (2 nights) Overnight boat (3 nights)
- 5 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Boat , Plane , Bus , Zodiac (Panga)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Floreana - Punta Cormorant walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Devil's Crown snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Espanola - Punta Suarez - Walk (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Kicker Rock - Snorkelling (45 minutes)
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galapagos at a Glance: Southern Islands (Daphne) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 81 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 463 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 08 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Galapagos at a Glance: Southern Islands (Daphne) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos at a Glance: Southern Islands (Daphne) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions