- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Snorkel the incredible marine lifefilled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Encounter the wildlife wonders of the Galapagos Islands up close. Giant tortoises, bluefooted boobies, sea lions, sea turtles, marine iguanas and more await.
- Hike to the top of one of the most active volcanoes in the Galapagos – the Sierra Negra – and peer into the secondlargest caldera in the world.
- Choose your path to Machu Picchu – the classic Inca Trail, the lessfrequented Quarry Trail or the cruisy train if you’d prefer a few extra days in Cusco.
This unique adventure focuses on two of South America’s heaviest hitters – the Galapagos Islands and the Inca Trail. Take 17 days to explore these wildly different parts of the region. Snorkel the turtle-filled waters of Leon Dormido, then walk the cobblestone streets of Cusco. Sit on black-sand beaches watching sea lions lounge and later conquer the 4200-metre-high Dead Woman’s Pass. Witness breathtaking natural beauty among the surreal landscapes of the Galapagos, then wonder at the man-made elegance of Machu Picchu. This tour offers immersive and active adventure led by locals in two bucket-list favourites.
Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Floreana / Isla Isabela
Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos/Quito
Sacred Valley - Ollantaytambo (2792m)
Inca Trail (3100m) or Quarry Trail (3700m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (3650m) or Quarry Trail (3600m) or Cusco
Inca Trail (2650m) or Aguas Calientes (2040m)
Machu Picchu (2430) - Cusco
- Camping (with basic facilities) (3 nights), Hotel (12 nights)
- 14 Breakfasts, 8 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Plane , Speed Boat , Public Bus , Private Vehicle , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Isla San Cristobal- Snorkeling in La Loberia (1.5 Hours)
- San Cristobal - Excursion to Leon Dormido or Lobos Islands
- Isla San Cristobal - Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal - Cerro Tijeretas View Point (1 Hour)
- Floreana - Snorkeling
- Isla Isabela -Tintoreras or Shark Alley (2.5 Hours)
- Isla Isabela - Flamingo lagoon visit (30 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela - Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Kayaking - Isla Isabela
- Santa Cruz Highlands Visit (3 Hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Tortuga Bay walk
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch
- Cusco - 3 Night/4 Day Inca Trail (or 2 Night/3 Day Inca Quarry Trail)
- Machu Picchu - Guided tour
- Any international flights to Quito and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 210+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Galapagos & Inca Trail Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Altitude sickness is always a possibility at the heights this trip reaches, regardless of age or health. Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of Essential Trip Information for more important information on this.
- This trip involves a lot of travel by speedboat between the various Galapagos Islands. The rides can be quite bumpy at times, but the good news is that seasickness can often be managed with medication. Please consult a health professional to assess your suitability for such medication.
- This trip involves a lot of walking, such as the 5–6 hour hike to the top of Sierra Negra Volcano. If you choose to hike either the Inca or Quarry trails, they will be strenuous. The trip is recommended for those with at least a moderate level of fitness. Please bring durable footwear suitable to hiking. See the ‘Packing’ section of the Essential Trip Information for detail.
- For those who choose to trek the Inca or Quarry trail, you'll be camping with basic facilities. It isn’t the Hilton, but we think the rewards outweigh any minor discomfort.
- Understandably, many of our passengers’ express interest in diving in the Galapagos. We are now able to assist with booking this activity, though please note that our staff are only able to do this through a provider that meets our internal safety policy. Speak to your agent at the time of booking for more information.
- Close proximity to the equator means sun in the Galapagos Islands is incredibly strong. Ensure you are prepared with sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses. We also recommend a rash guard.
- This trip does include snorkelling on multiple days throughout the itinerary. Confident swimming skills are required to take part in this part of the tour. Alternative activities will not be on offer.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.