- Spot giant tortoises in the highlands of Santa Cruz
- Swim with Humboldt penguins
- Explore one of the uninhabited islands of the archipelago
- Hike around the impressive Sierra Negra Volano
We will pick you up on arrival in Quito from where you will catch the flight to Baltra, your entryway to the Galapagos. Take a trip to the Santa Cruz Highlands, see the Sierra Negra Volcano and spend a day at leisure on Isabela Island.
See strange yet beautiful creatures up close and discover the rich biodiversity that these islands have to offer. Please note that all the tours except the one on day two on the itinerary are group tours. Galapagos National Park entrance tickets and domestic flights are not included in the tour price (please refer to the "What's Excluded" section).
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to your hotel in Quito
Day 2: Baltra – Santa Cruz Highlands – Charles Darwin Station
Day 3: Visit an uninhabited island
Day 4: Bays and beaches tour & afternoon at leisure
Day 5: Speedboat to Isabela Island – Las Tintoreras
Day 6: Sierra Negra Volcano
Day 7: Day at leisure on Isabela Island
Day 8: Speedboat to Santa Cruz & kayaking at Tortuga Bay
Day 9: Transfer to Baltra Airport & take the flight to Quito
Day 10: Transfer to Quito Airport & departure
- Meals: 9 breakfasts and 3 lunches
- Accommodation in 2.5 - 3 star hotels (double rooms)
- Pickup and drop-off transfers by Spanish-speaking drivers
- Private English-speaking guide and transportation on Day 2
- Group tours on all the other days
- Kayak rental on Day 8
- Public speedboat Santa Cruz - Isabela - Santa Cruz
- Shuttle bus fee on Baltra Island
- International or domestic flights
- Galapagos National Park entrance fee (US$ 100 per person)
- Galapagos Migration Card TCT (US$ 20 per person)
- Isabela Harbor Fee (approx. US$ 12 per person)
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions
- Personal expenses such as tips
- Any other meals, drinks, and / or services not mentioned in the program
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.