- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- While Quito's main cathedral is perhaps more famous, the baroque masterpiece of La Compania de Jesus rivals any church in the world for beauty and architecture
- Enjoy a onenight Feature Stay in a converted 16thcentury residence in Quito's historical centre
- Take a tour of Quito with our specialist historian guide and discover places of the standard tourist trail
- The active volcano of Cotopaxi is the highest in the world. Hike through Cotopaxi National Park towards the volcano's perfectly coneshaped peak, looking out for wildlife along the way
Nestled high up in the Andes, Ecuador may be small but it’s brimming with sights. Explore the country’s highlights, discover the colonial streets of Quito and Cuenca. Visit the highest active volcano in the world! End your tour in Lima, Peru's capital city.
- Hotel Feature Stay (1 night), Hacienda Feature Stay (2 nights) Hotel (5 nights)
- 8 Breakfasts
- Plane , Boat , Bus , Private vehicle , Canoe
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Quito - Historian led 'Old Town' city tour
- Quito - Compañia de Jesus visit
- Quito: Equator line museum visit
- Equator Line - Museum visit
- Equator Line - Pan Ice Cream 'Demonstration and Tasting
- Cotopaxi - National Park visit
- Banos - Devil's Cauldron visit
- Cuenca - Leader Led Orientation walk
- Cuenca - Historian led tour of old Cuenca
- Cuenca - Turi view point
- Any international flights to Quito and from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ecuador to Peru Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ecuador to Peru Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ecuador to Peru Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ecuador to Peru Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Due to the high altitude of many of places we visit some people can suffer altitude sickness, regardless of age, gender or fitness. It even happened to Sir Edmund Hillary! Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
- Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. There are a number of days when you’ll spend time walking around sites or on tours.
- There are a couple of long journeys on this trip, some of which are up to 8 hours. Although this may be tiring, it's a great chance to sit back and enjoy the passing scenery and chat to your fellow travellers.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal