- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get your adrenaline pumping in adventurous Baños.
- Feel like a local at an Amazon homestay.
- Soak in the hot springs at Papallacta.
- Explore colonial Quito.
Strange how a country that’s literally at the centre of the Earth can be overlooked, isn’t it? Stranger still considering how amazing Ecuador is. This eight-day trip shows off its best, rolling natural wonders (the Amazon!), stunning landscapes (the Ecuadorian highlands!), rich culture (Quito!), and active pursuits like hiking, horseback riding, and mountain-biking everywhere you look. Good on its own, this trip also makes an ideal add-on to any Galápagos trip. Trust us. It’s worth the time.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Baños
Day 3: Baños
Day 4: Baños/Tena
Day 5: Tena
Day 6: Tena/Papallacta
Day 7: Papallacta/Quito
Day 8: Quito
- Hotels (5 nts), simple village cabañas/homestay (2 nts, multi-share).
5 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD165-215 for meals not included.
- Private vehicle, public bus, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Shandia Biking & Community Experience, Shandia
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Baños
- Your Local Living Moment: Amazon Jungle Experience, Tena
- Your Wellness Moment: Papallacta Hot Springs Visit, Papallacta
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ecuador Quest tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 34 today.
- Save US$ 23+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ecuador Quest tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Ecuador Quest tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ecuador Quest tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.