- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go whitewater rafting in the Amazon.
- Marvel at an active volcano.
- Soak in mountain hot springs.
- Explore the trails around Cotopaxi Volcano by mountain bike
Speed is the watchword for this high-adrenaline active tour around Ecuador. Across nine action-packed days, you’ll bike or horseback ride near Cotopaxi (an Andean stratovolcano), raft down rushing rivers, trek the lush foothills of Baños, and much, much more. Best of all, you’ll always travel with an experienced and passionate Chief Experience Officer (CEO) who knows the quickest and most scenic routes to wherever you’re headed. Remember, you’re here for a great time, not a long time; slather on that sunscreen, strap on your helmet, and hit the ground running!
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Tena
Day 3: Tena
Day 4: Tena/Baños
Day 5: Baños/Llanganates National Park
Day 6: Llanganates National Park/Baños
Day 7: Baños/Cotopaxi
Day 8: Cotopaxi/Quito
Day 9: Quito
- Hotels (7 nts), camping (1 nt).
4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD210-275 for meals not included.
- Public bus, private vehicle, hiking, biking, rafting.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Whitewater rafting excursion on the Jatunyaku River in the Amazon Jungle (full-day)
- Trekking in Llanganates National Park
- Mountain bike excursion
- Camp includes tent and sleeping bag
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ecuador Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 47 today.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ecuador Multisport tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Ecuador Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ecuador Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.