- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go whitewater rafting in the Amazon.
- Marvel at an active volcano.
- Soak in mountain hot springs.
- Explore the trails around Cotopaxi Volcano by mountain bike
Speed is the watchword for this high-adrenaline active tour around Ecuador. Across nine action-packed days, you’ll bike or horseback ride near Cotopaxi (an Andean stratovolcano), raft down rushing rivers, trek the lush foothills of Baños, and much, much more. Best of all, you’ll always travel with an experienced and passionate Chief Experience Officer (CEO) who knows the quickest and most scenic routes to wherever you’re headed. Remember, you’re here for a great time, not a long time; slather on that sunscreen, strap on your helmet, and hit the ground running!
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Tena
Day 3: Tena
Day 4: Tena/Baños
Day 5: Baños/Llanganates National Park
Day 6: Llanganates National Park/Baños
Day 7: Baños/Cotopaxi
Day 8: Cotopaxi/Quito
Day 9: Quito
- Hotels (7 nts), camping (1 nt).
4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD210-275 for meals not included.
- Public bus, private vehicle, hiking, biking, rafting.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Whitewater rafting excursion on the Jatunyaku River in the Amazon Jungle (full-day)
- Trekking in Llanganates National Park
- Mountain bike excursion
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Ecuador Multisport tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 44 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 29 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 23 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Ecuador Multisport tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ecuador Multisport tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.