- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Cotopaxi National Park & ride downhill from Cotopaxi Volcano
- Enjoy stunning views of the Quilotoa crater lagoon & the Avenue of Volcanoes
- Relax at the Pappalacta thermal springs
- Ride through Mindo and its rainforest and waterfalls
Along the way, you’ll also get to hike through lush rainforest, explore indigenous villages and relax at comfortable accommodations.
Our professional and bilingual guides make sure you experience these amazing places in the most exciting and safest way possible. The daily routes in this beautiful tour range from 20 to 50 km and provides a nice variety between easy and difficult routes.
Explore Ecuador from a unique vantage point!
Day 1: Arrive in Quito & explore the city
Day 2: Ride through rainforests and waterfalls to Mindo
Day 3: Biking through Mindo
Day 4: Explore Cotopaxi National Park
Day 5: Riding alongside Corazon & the Illinizas
Day 6: Tres Marías to Chugchilán through Pastocalle
Day 7: Reach the stunning Quilotoa crater lake
Day 8: Relax at the Papallacta thermal springs
Day 9: Visit the Otavalo market
Day 10: Transfer to the airport
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional bilingual guides (English and Spanish)
- Accomodation in double rooms
- 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches
- On-hand mechanical service
- Comfortable transportation
- National park entrance fee
- Water during the journey
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- Drinks/alcoholic beverages
- Save US$ 82+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPrices are per person based A minimum of 2 people will be needed for the trip