- Explore Quito, the first UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover the famous Otovalo indigenous market
- Soak up spectacular views at Cotopaxi National Park
- Embark on a train ride through the diverse Andean landscape
During this 9-day guided tour, go along the Avenue of the Volcanoes to the Cotopaxi National Park and Cuicocha Lake. Stop in the indigenous markets to understand the Andean life.
Also, discover Quito, Ecuador's capital city, and its beautiful colonial architecture. Travel the Northern Sierra with its numerous lakes and artisan villages. The Central Sierra, also known as the Volcanoes Avenue, and its beautiful treasures, Inca ruins and natural landmarks, and last but not the least, the Guayaquil, named the Pearl of the Pacific.
Experience a complete change of scenery before reaching the coast where you can decide to extend your journey to the Galapagos, relax further on the white sand beaches, or even go to the rainforest.
Day 1: Arrive in Quito
Day 2: Explore Quito & Otavalo
Day 3: Visit the crystalline Cuicocha Lake
Day 4: Explore Cotopaxi National Park
Day 5: Head to Tigua & Riobamba; visit Quilotoa Lake
Day 6: Drive to Cuenca; with a detour train ride to Sibambe
Day 7: Sightseeing across Cuenca
Day 8: Travel to Guayaquil through Cajas Park
Day 9: Return home
- 8 breakfasts
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- A professional English-speaking guide
- 7 nights' accommodation in 2 and 3 star hotels
- Private transfers throughout the trip
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Boat and train ride tickets as per the itinerary
- Single room suppl.
- International airfare
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 43+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.