- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 4+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Get to know fascinating cultures
- Spot monkeys and colorful birds in the rainforest
- Hike around beautiful crater lagoons
- Get the opportunity to stand with one leg in each hemisphere at the "Middle of the World"
Be part of this group tour and get the chance to experience the beauty of the Andes and its surrounding rainforest.
Day 1: Arrival in Quito
Day 2: Quito City Tour - Mitad del Mundo - Otavalo
Day 3: Cuicocha Lagoon - Cotacachi
Day 4: Andean Train Tour
Day 5: Otavalo Market - Hot springs of Papallacta
Day 6: Rainforest hike and Pacari Chocolate Tour
Day 7: Rainforest adventure
Day 8: Rainforest adventure continues
Day 9: Shuar Waterfall Hike
Day 10: Guamote Market Tour
Day 11: Chimborazo Volcano
Day 12: Zumbahua Market and Quilotoa Lagoon
Day 13: Hacienda La Cienega - Cotopaxi National Park - Quito
Day 14: Transfer to Airport & Departure
- 10 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 6 Dinners
- All excursions with a bilingual guide (English & Spanish)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance fees to attractions mentioned in the program
- Accommodation in hotels
- All transportation
- Devil's Nose Train Ride
- International and domestic flights
- (Travel-) insurance
- Optional excursions
- Personal expenses such as tips
- Meals, drinks, and / or services not mentioned in the program
- Earn US$ 70+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.