- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Young Adults
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3301
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Snorkelling in the Devil’s Crown is like nothing else. This submerged crater – full of sea lions, turtles and rays – boasts some of the best underwater views in the archipelago.
- This trip is one for the birdlovers. Witness the albatross colonies of Isla Espanola and seek out the rare redfooted booby on Isla Genovesa.
- Plant your feet on 100yearold pahoehoe lava as you walk across Bahia Sullivan, perhaps spotting a colourful marine iguana or twelve along the way.
- Discover the otherworldly landscapes and creatures the islands are famous for, going deeper with a knowledgeable local naturalist who will accompany you on all your excursions.
- Sea lions, marine iguanas, and more fish than you can shake a snorkel at – this trip is packed with guaranteed wildlife encounters.
Discover the rich marine life, abundant bird colonies and stunning landscapes of the Galapagos Islands on this action-packed, 10-day tour. Board your comfortable motor yacht and set off in search of adventure and wildlife. Hike over pahoehoe lava on Bahia Sullivan, snorkel off the coast of Isla Espanola and discover the archipelago’s history on Isla San Cristobal.This journey will immerse you in the rugged, unique, inimitable Galapagos Islands.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Isla Baltra/Santa Cruz Highlands
Day 3: Isla Floreana
Day 4: Isla Espanola
Day 5: Isla San Cristobal
Day 6: Isla Santa Fe/Isla Plaza Sur
Day 7: Isla Genovesa
Day 8: Isla Santiago/Isla Santa Cruz
Day 9: Isla Santa Cruz/Isla Baltra/Quito
Day 10: Quito
- Hotel (2 nights), Overnight boat (7 nights)
- 9 Breakfasts, 7 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Boat , Plane , Bus , Zodiac (Panga)
- An expert tour leader
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Punta Cormorant walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Punta Suarez - Walk (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Interpretation Center Visit (1 hour) - Dry Landing
- Isla Plaza Sur - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Fe - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Genovesa - Bahia Darwin - Walk (2 hours) Wet Landing
- Isla Genovesa - La Barranco - Walk - Dry Landing
- Isla Santiago - Sullivan Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santiago - Sullivan Bay - Snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Cerro Dragon - Snorkelling or swimming (1 hour)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Cerro Dragon - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Black Turtle Cove - Panga ride (1.5 hours)
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Complete Galapagos (Grand Daphne) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 202+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Complete Galapagos (Grand Daphne) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 September 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 September 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Complete Galapagos (Grand Daphne) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Complete Galapagos (Grand Daphne) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The Galapagos Islands are a largely untouched natural paradise. In order to experience the splendour of the diverse landscapes and waters, the included activities on this trip often require a moderate level of fitness. We ask that you read the itinerary carefully to ensure that you will be able to participate fully.
- Our small ships make cruising from island to island a breeze, so you can spend more time exploring the gorgeous surrounds than stuck onboard. Compact size means that the steps between the decks are steep, and as they are designed to maximise living area space, sleeping quarters are cosy.
- For getting to small islets, coves and prime snorkelling spots, it is sometimes necessary to use a Zodiac boat (panga). You will need to be comfortable climbing in and out of one during wet and dry landings.
- The waters of the Galapagos are generally calm and serene. However, there is always the possibility of choppy water at sea. Steady sea legs (and a sturdy stomach) will be needed when walking around the boat during bad weather. Rain or shine, your trusty crew will always be on hand to assist you.
- Things are never set in stone when you’re travelling on island time. A sense of humour and flexibility will ensure you have a fun, relaxing trip through this beautiful part of the world no matter what happens. While the crew will do their best to follow the itinerary, variations may occur due to weather or under direction from local authorities.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.