- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at Bartolomé's dramatic volcanic features.
- Watch as sea lions gather on Santiago Island.
- Spot marine iguanas at Punta Cormorant.
- See giant tortoises on the highlands of Puerto Ayora.
Be captivated by the unique animal life, above and below Earth's surface, on this comprehensive 17-day tour through the Galápagos. You'll venture to the east, central and west islands aboard the Eden, a well-equipped boat that acts as your home-away-from-home. Unique animal encounters are at every turn of your journey, from flamingos at Bachas Beach to penguins on Floreana Island and whitetip reef sharks. By the end of this adventure, you'll have enough footage from your smartphone or camera to compile your own amateur nature documentary.
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Baltra Island
Day 3: Genovesa Island
Day 4: Bartolomé Island/Sullivan Bay
Day 5: Black Turtle Cove/Cerro Dragón
Day 6: Puerto Ayora
Day 7: Floreana Island/Punta Cormorant
Day 8: Punta Suárez/Bahía Gardner
Day 9: San Cristóbal Island
Day 10: Santa Fé Island/South Plaza
Day 11: Puerto Ayora
Day 12: Isabela Island
Day 13: Isabela Island
Day 14: Tagus Cove/Fernandina Island
Day 15: Puerto Egas/Rábida Island
Day 16: Santa Cruz Island/Quito
Day 17: Quito
- Hotels (2 nts), aboard the Eden in twin-share (bunks), twin-share (lower berths), or double cabins (14 nts).
- 16 breakfasts, 14 lunches, 14 dinners
- Plane, motorized yacht (Eden), van, panga, private bus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority), local G Adventures Rep in Quito.
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Eden (14 nts)
- All meals aboard the Eden
- Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide
- Excursion to see red-footed boobies (Genovesa Island)
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Visits to Floreana and Española Islands
- Isla lobos visit
- Santa Fé and South Plazas excursions
- Chance to see flightless cormorants and penguins
- Visit to the largest marine iguana colony in the Galápagos (Fernandina Island)
- Snorkelling at Darwin Bay, Sullivan Bay, Gardner Bay, Corona del Diablo, Puerto Egas and North Seymour
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Complete Galápagos - Eden tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 348 today.
- Save US$ 232+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Complete Galápagos - Eden tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Complete Galápagos - Eden tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Complete Galápagos - Eden tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : MarineSmall-ship adventures on the world’s great seas, rivers, and other places only accessible by boat.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.