- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Enjoy a fascinating tour of Quito, Ecuador’s bustling capital city
- Stroll through the worldfamous indigenous market in Otavalo
- Relax amid the breathtaking views of the Papallacta Hot Springs
- Explore the extraordinary Amazon rainforest with a naturalist guide
- Tour Guayaquil, Ecuador’s largest city and one of the most beautiful
This 9-day small-group tour will show you the best of Ecuador. Discover some of the most extraordinary cities, famous indigenous markets, and breathtaking landscapes of South America. Begin your journey in Quito, the heart of Ecuador, and the second-highest capital city in the world. Discover various landmarks including La Ronda, the Cathedral, and the Middle of the World, where the equatorial line divides the hemispheres. Enjoy the extraordinary views of this colorful city from Penecillo Hill. From there, you will visit the Otavalo Indian Market and the famous Cuicocha Crater Lake before you travel to Papallacta. Papallacta is known for its gorgeous natural scenery and Hot Springs, where you may enjoy a relaxing bath in the natural waters. Continue your journey to the Amazon and discover the natural beauty of this legendary area with a guide. Visit Amazon Island Park, an environmental interpretation center. Travel to Baños and discover the famous waterfalls of “Manto de la Novia” and “Pailon del Diablo”. Next, you will see extraordinary views of the active Tungurahua volcano before you travel to Guayaquil, where you will end your tour of Ecuador.
Day 1: - Quito (arrival)
Day 2: Quito
Day 3: Quito - Otavalo
Day 4: Otavalo - Papallacta
Day 5: Papallacta - Amazon
Day 6: Amazon
Day 7: Amazon - BaÃ‘os
Day 8: BaÃ‘os - Guayaquil
Day 9: Guayaquil (departure) -
- 08 nights’ accommodation at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- 02 lunches as per the itinerary
- 02 dinners as per the itinerary
- Private arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- Services of English-speaking guides
- All local applicable taxes
- Sightseeing & entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Items of a personal nature, tips, and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions
- Visa fees, if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best Of Ecuador tour. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 74 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 13 February 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 13 February 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 74 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best Of Ecuador tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best Of Ecuador tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.