- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit colonial Quito, the Otavalo Indian market and Cuenca's UNESCO Heritage Reserve
- Overnight in the peaceful Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve
- Two nights to soak up the sounds of the Amazon Rainforest
- Ride the famous 'Devil's Nose' train
Stunning Andean scenery, colonial architecture, fascinating Indian markets and verdant cloud forests are just the start. Follow the Avenue of the Volcanoes with great views of snow-capped volcanoes such as Cayambe and Chimborazo, before boarding the 'Devil's Nose' train to switchback down the western Andean slopes. In the Amazon Rainforest we discover the jungle and its incredible biodiversity, before ending at the Pacific coast to discover the mangroves by boat and visit a cacao plantation.
Quito city tour; Bellavista Cloud Forest Reserve.
Spot birds in Bellavista; to hacienda.
San Clemente Indigenous Community.
Walk at Cuicocha Crater Lake; visit Indian Otavalo.
Visit Papallacta Hot Springs; to Amazon Rainforest.
Rainforest exploration; AmaZoonico Animal Rescue Centre.
To Banos; visit Devil's Couldron waterfall.
Walk in Chimborazo N.P.; to Riobamba.
'Devil's Nose' train ride; to Ingapirca and Cuenca.
Half day city tour of Cuenca.
Walk in Cajas N.P.; to Los Chorreras.
Mangrove boat trip; visit cacao plantation.
- 11 nights comfortable hotels, haciendas and lodge and 2 nights standard lodge , All accommodation
- 13 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 3 dinners
- Travel by minibus, train and boat
- All transport and listed activities
- (if booking incl. flights)
- Group normally 6 to 16, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs
- Several areas visited are at high altitude
- Napo Wildlife Centre extension available
- Tour leader throughout
- Airport arrival transfers
- Any international flights to Quito and from Guayaquil are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Andes to Amazon tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 108+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andes to Amazon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 310 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 27 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Andes to Amazon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andes to Amazon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.