- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Bike in Cotopaxi National Park at more than 4000 meters above sea level
- Hike at the beautiful Quilotoa Crater Lake
- Go canyoning in Ecuador's outdoor capital Baños
- Enjoy a unique rafting experience close to Tena
This tour will lead you through the Ecuadorian Andes, visiting highlights along the way such as the impressive Cotopaxi National Park, the beautiful Quilotoa Lagoon, and Ecuador's outdoor capital Baños. It doesn't matter if you have experience or not, this tour is a great option for beginners and experts alike.
Day 1: From Quito: Hiking and biking in Cotopaxi National Park
Day 2: Indigenous Market – Quilotoa Lagoon
Day 3: Canyoning in Baños – Free afternoon
Day 4: Baños – Tena – Kayaking Anzu River (Class II)
Day 5: Rafting Upper Napo River (Class III – III+)
Day 6: Rafting Río Jondachi (III+ - IV) - Papallacta - Quito
- Accommodation in 2 or 2.5-star hotels (double room occupancy)
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Transportation from / to Quito
- Entrance fees to attractions mentioned in the program
- Bilingual guides (Spanish & English)
- Equipment for the activities
- International or national flights
- Travel insurances
- Optional excursions
- Personal expenses such as tips
- Any other meals, drinks, and / or services not mentioned in the program
- Save US$ 36+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.