- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Go whitewater rafting in the Amazon.
- Marvel at an active volcano.
- Soak in mountain hot springs.
- Explore the trails around Cotopaxi Volcano by mountain bike.
Speed is the watchword for this high-adrenaline active tour around Ecuador and Peru. Across sixteen action-packed days, you’ll bike near Cotopaxi (an Andean stratovolcano), raft down rushing rivers, trek the iconic Inca Trail, and much, much more. Best of all, you’ll always travel with an experienced and passionate CEO who knows the quickest and most scenic routes to wherever you’re headed. Remember, you’re here for a great time, not a long time; slather on that sunscreen, strap on your helmet, and hit the road/trail/surf!
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Quito
Day 2: Quito/Tena
Day 3: Tena
Day 4: Tena/Baños
Day 5: Baños/Llanganates National Park
Day 6: Llanganates National Park/Baños
Day 7: Baños/Cotopaxi
Day 8: Cotopaxi/Quito
Day 9: Quito/Lima
Day 10: Lima/Cusco
Day 11: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 12: Inca Trail
Day 13: Inca Trail
Day 14: Inca Trail
Day 15: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 16: Cusco
- Hotels (11 nts), camping (4 nt)
- 11 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 4 dinners
- Public bus, private van, hiking, biking, rafting.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer), local guides, G Representatives in Lima and Cusco, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Whitewater rafting excursion on the Jatunyaku River in the Amazon Jungle (full-day)
- Trekking in Llanganates NP
- Mountain bike excursion
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Quito and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Active Ecuador & Peru tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Active Ecuador & Peru tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 31 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 31 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Active Ecuador & Peru tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Active Ecuador & Peru tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.