- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- With over two weeks spent on the archipelago, this trip takes a more leisurely pace. Spend more time on each island, soaking up the sun and the sea (lions).
- Hike, snorkel, sleep, repeat – this isn’t your average cruise. Get active in the rugged and isolated Galapagos Islands.
- Sea lions are like the dogs of the ocean: playful, goofy and curious. And while you can’t pat them, you’re bound to fall in love with these furry frolickers.
- Pink flamingos, redthroated frigates and bluefooted boobies will have you craning your neck, snapping photos and contemplating a career in ornithology.
Discover the endemic wildlife, bizarrely beautiful landscapes and underwater treasures of the Galapagos Islands on this immersive 17-day cruise. Explore both the traveller’s favourites and quiter parts of the archipelago, all with a passionate local naturalist on hand to guide you over pahoehoe lava and through marine iguana colonies. Snorkel in clear waters off the coast of Isla Espanola, paddle through a green turtle breeding grove on Isla Floreana, look out for mottled Galapagos hawks on Isla Fernandina, and wander between sea lions lounging on beaches with red, black and white sand.
Highlight is Karijini NP. Warra is our guide, driver and also as
cook for us, thanks a lot for your hard work. Lucky to meet you.”
Isla Baltra/Santa Cruz Highlands
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Santa Fe/Isla Plaza Sur
Isla Santiago/Isla Rabida
Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Isabela/Isla Fernandina
Isla Santa Cruz
- Hotel (2 nights), Overnight boat (14 nights)
- 16 Breakfast, 14 Lunch, 14 Dinner
- Boat , Plane , Bus , Zodiac (Panga)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Post Office Bay snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Floreana - Punta Cormorant walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Floreana - Devil's Crown snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Espanola - Bahia Gardener - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Espanola - Punta Suarez - Walk (3 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla San Cristobal - Kicker Rock - Snorkelling (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal - Interpretation Center Visit (1 hour) - Dry Landing
- Isla Plaza Sur - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Fe - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santa Fe - Panga ride (45 mins)
- Isla Genovesa - Bahia Darwin - Walk (2 hours) Wet Landing
- Isla Genovesa - La Barranco - Walk - Dry Landing
- Isla Genovesa - Snorkelling (45 min)
- Isla Rabida - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Rabida - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Santiago - Sullivan Bay - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santiago - Sullivan Bay - Snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Black Turtle Cove - Panga ride (1.5 hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Bachas Beach Walk (1 hour) - Wet Landing
- Isla North Seymour - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla North Seymour - Snorkelling (1 hours)
- Isla Bartolome - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Bartolome - Snorkelling (1.5 hours)
- Isla Santiago - Puerto Egas - Walk (1.45 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Santiago - Puerto Egas - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Sanitago - Espumilla Beach - Walk (1.5 hours) - Wet Landing
- Isla Sanitago - Espumilla Beach - Snorkelling (45 mins)
- Isla Sanitago - Buccaneer's Cove - Sail (15 mins)
- Isla Isabela - Tagus Cove - Walk (1.45 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Tagus Cove - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Fernandina - Punta Espinosa - Walk (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Fernandina - Punta Espinosa - Snorkel (1 hour)
- Isla Isabela - Elizabeth Bay - Panga Ride (2 hours)
- Isla Isabela - Punta Moreno - Walk and Panga ride (2 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Punta Moreno - Snorkel (45min)
- Isla Isabela - Las Tintoreras visit (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Isabela - Sierra Negra Volcano Crater Walk (3.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Cerro Dragon - Walk (1.5 hours) - Dry Landing
- Isla Santa Cruz - Punta Carrion - Snorkelling (1 hour)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Highlands Visit (1 hour) - Dry Landing
- Any international flights to/from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Absolute Galapagos (Grand Daphne) tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Absolute Galapagos (Grand Daphne) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 2117 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 27 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Absolute Galapagos (Grand Daphne) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Absolute Galapagos (Grand Daphne) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- The Galapagos Islands are a largely untouched natural paradise. In order to experience the splendour of the diverse landscapes and waters, the included activities on this trip often require a moderate level of fitness. We ask that you read the trip notes and itinerary carefully to ensure that you will be able to participate fully.
- Our small ships make cruising from island to island a breeze, so you can spend more time exploring the gorgeous surrounds than stuck onboard. Compact size means that the steps between the decks are steep, and as they are designed to maximise living area space, sleeping quarters are cosy.
- For getting to small islets, coves and prime snorkelling spots, it is sometimes necessary to use a Zodiac boat (panga). You will need to be comfortable climbing in and out of one during wet and dry landings.
- The waters of the Galapagos are generally calm and serene. However, there is always the possibility of choppy water at sea. Steady sea legs (and a sturdy stomach) will be needed when walking around the boat during bad weather. Rain or shine, your trusty crew will always be on hand to assist you.
- Things are never set in stone when you’re travelling on island time. A sense of humour and flexibility will ensure you have a fun, relaxing trip through this beautiful part of the world no matter what happens. While the crew will do their best to follow the itinerary, variations may occur due to weather or under direction from local authorities.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers